Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Nikola Jokic's Denver Nuggets at the Footprint Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns are placed at the fourth with 41 wins in 76 matches while the Nuggets have managed the top place with a 51-25 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won four matches while the Nuggets, who lost their last game against New Orleans Pelicans, have shared five wins and losses. The Suns have lost 12 of their 37 home games while the Nuggets have won 19 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Suns won three games.
- Phoenix and Denver faced each other twice this season and the Nuggets won both the fixtures.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie - OUT; Vlatko Cancar, Nikola Jokic, Peyton Watson - GTD
- Suns: -
Average Quarter score: (Suns 115-121 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 33-29
- 2nd quarter: 25-34
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 31-33
Nuggets at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Nuggets +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 115-121 Nuggets
- The Nuggets have +295 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at -350 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 21 of the 52 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won seven of the 14 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 18 of the 62 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 116.8 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 1.8 points more per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 4.1 points more per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 28.2 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (24) and Deandre Ayton (18.1).
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.1 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets will take place on April 1 at 8:00 am IST (Mar 31, 9:30 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app