Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the Footprint Center on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won four matches while the Sixers, who lost against Golden State Warriors in their previous fixture, have won eight matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Phoenix have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with 38 wins in 73 matches while Philadelphia are placed at the third spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 49-24 record. The Suns have lost 12 of their 35 home games while the Sixers have won 23 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Sixers won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Sixers defeated the Suns by 12 points at the Wells Fargo Center.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, PJ Tucker as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Sixers: Joel Embiid, James Harden, Jalen McDaniels - GTD
- Suns: Deandre Ayton, Kevin Durant - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Suns 112-115 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Sixers at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Sixers -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Suns 112-115 Sixers
- The Sixers have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 21 of the 49 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won eight of the 18 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 14 of the 55 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 115.4 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 1.5 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 5.2 points more per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 28.1 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.7) and Deandre Ayton (18.3).
- For the Sixers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.2 points per game followed by James Harden (21.4) and Tyrese Maxey (20).
Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on March 26 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 25, 9:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app