Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Tre Jones' San Antonio Spurs at the Footprint Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns have managed the fourth place with 43 wins in 78 matches while the Spurs are placed at the 14th spot with a 20-58 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who are currently on a five-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Spurs, who defeated Sacramento Kings in their last match, have won two games. The Suns have lost 12 of their 38 home games while the Spurs have won seven of their 39 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Spurs won just one game.
- Phoenix and San Antonio faced each other twice this season and the Suns won both the fixtures.
- The Suns are currently on an eight-game winning streak against the Spurs in the regular season.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Spurs: Charles Bassey, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell - OUT; Khem Birch, Keldon Johnson, Zach Collins, Romeo Langford - GTD
- Suns: -
Average Quarter score: (Suns 131-110 Spurs)
- 1st quarter: 34-27
- 2nd quarter: 32-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-25
- 4th quarter: 37-30
Spurs at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 18.5 points (Suns -18.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 131-110 Spurs
- The Suns have -2500 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +1100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 21 of the 54 games they were named the favorites while the Spurs won 17 of the 74 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Spurs lost one of the four games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Spurs are scoring 112.5 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 2.1 points more per game, and the Spurs are managing a difference of 10.3 points less per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 28 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.8) and Deandre Ayton (18).
- For the Spurs, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 22 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 18.5 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs will take place on April 5 at 7:30 am IST (April 4, 9:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app