LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to square off against Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves at the Crypto.com Arena on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 Western Conference play-in tournament. In the regular season standings, the Lakers finished in seventh place with a 43-39 record while the Wolves managed the eighth spot with a 42-40 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA regular season fixtures, the Lakers, who won their last two games, have won eight matches while the Wolves, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won seven matches. The Lakers have lost 18 of their 41 home games while the Wolves have won 20 of their 41 road games in the NBA 2022-23 regular season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves have played three games in the regular season and the Wolves dominated the fixture with two wins while the Lakers won the last game.
- The two teams have played two Playoff series and the Lakers won both.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Kyle Anderson as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Wolves: Rudy Gobert, Jaden McDaniels, Naz Reid - OUT; Jaylen Nowell, Karl-Anthony Towns - GTD
- Lakers: Anthony Davis, LeBron James, D'Angelo Russell, Tristan Thompson, Shaquille Harrison - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 119-113 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 31-27
- 3rd quarter: 28-31
- 4th quarter: 32-28
Wolves at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Lakers -8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 121-112 Wolves
- The Lakers have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +270 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost 11 of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 22 of the 49 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 16 of the 44 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost 13 of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.8 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 117.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 0.6 points more per game, and the Wolves are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 28.9 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 25.9 points per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game in the regular season as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.6 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 play-in match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on April 12 at 07:30 am IST (April 11, 09:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Ar ena.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of the Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 play-in match?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app