Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Zach Lavine's Chicago Bulls at the Miami-Dade Arena on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference play-in tournament. While the Heat lost their seventh-seed match against Atlanta Hawks, the Bulls defeated Toronto Raptors to clinch the eighth-seed matchup.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Heat, who lost their last game against the Hawks, have won three matches while the Bulls, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have also lost two matches. The Heat have lost 15 of their 42 home games while the Bulls have won 18 of their 42 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls have played three games in the regular season and the Bulls won all the matches.
- Miami and Chicago have played seven Playoff series and the Bulls won four while the Heat won thrice.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, and Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, and Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis - OUT
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Gabe Vincent - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Heat 104-106 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-21
- 3rd quarter: 25-29
- 4th quarter: 24-30
Bulls at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Bulls +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 208.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 104-106 Bulls
- The Heat have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +185 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 22 of the 51 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 21 of the 48 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 15 of the 32 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 15 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23, the Bulls are scoring 113.1 points per game while the Heat are averaging 109.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.3 points less per game, and the Bulls are managing a difference of 1.3 points more per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game in the regular season as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.9 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (20.4) and Tyler Herro (20.1).
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game in the regular season as Zach Lavine leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by DeMar DeRozan with 24.5 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 play-in match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls will take place on April 15 at 04:30 am IST (April 14, 06:00 pm ET) at the Kaseya Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.