Pascal Siakam-led Toronto Raptors are scheduled to square off against Zach Lavine's Chicago Bulls at the Scotiabank Arena on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference play-in tournament. In the regular season standings, the Raptors finished in ninth place with a 41-41 record while the Bulls managed the 10th spot with a 40-42 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA regular season fixtures, the Raptors, who won their last game against Milwaukee Bucks, have won six matches while the Bulls, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won six matches. The Raptors have lost 14 of their 41 home games while the Bulls have won 18 of their 41 road games in the NBA 2022-23 regular season.
Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- Toronto Raptors and Chicago Bulls have played three games in the regular season and the Raptors dominated the fixture with two wins while the Bulls won a game.
- The Raptors include Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, and Scottie Barnes as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, and Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis - OUT
- Raptors: Otto Porter Jr. - OUT; OG Anunoby, Fred VanVleet - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Raptors 108-110 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 29-26
- 2nd quarter: 24-25
- 3rd quarter: 28-29
- 4th quarter: 27-30
Bulls at Raptors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Bulls +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 214.5 (Over)
Prediction: Raptors 108-110 Bulls
- The Raptors have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Raptors lost 13 of the 40 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 20 of the 47 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Raptors won 14 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 15 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls are scoring 113.1 points per game while the Raptors are averaging 112.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Raptors are averaging 1.5 points more per game, and the Bulls are managing a difference of 1.3 points more per game.
- For the Raptors, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Pascal Siakam leads the squad with 24.2 points per game followed by Fred VanVleet (19.3), Gary Trent Jr. (17.4) and OG Anunoby (16.8).
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zach Lavine leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by DeMar DeRozan with 24.5 points per game.
Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 play-in match take place?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Chicago Bulls will take place on April 13 at 04:30 am IST (April 12, 06:00 pm ET) at the Scotiabank Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 play-in match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of the Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 play-in match?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you with live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app