Damian Lillard-led Portland Trail Blazers are set to face Jayson Tatum's Boston Celtics at the Moda Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Trail Blazers, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, have won three matches while the Celtics, who defeated Minnesota Timberwolves in their last game, have shared five wins and losses.
Portland have managed the 13th place in the Western Conference standings with 31 wins in 69 matches while Boston are placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 48-22 record. The Trail Blazers have lost 16 of their 33 home games while the Celtics have won 22 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Trail Blazers won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Celtics defeated the Trail Blazers by 22 points at the TD Garden.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Josh Hart, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari, Robert Williams III
- Trail Blazers: -
Average Quarter score: (Trail Blazers 116-124 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 33-37
Celtics at Trail Blazers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Celtics -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Trail Blazers 116-124 Celtics
- The Celtics have -185 odds to pick up the win, while the Trail Blazers are listed at +150 to claim victory.
- This season, the Trail Blazers lost 13 of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Celtics won one of the four games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Trail Blazers won 12 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 19 of the 66 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics are scoring 117.7 points per game while the Trail Blazers are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Trail Blazers are averaging 1.5 points less per game, and the Celtics are managing a difference of 5.4 points more per game.
- For the Trail Blazers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 32.3 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (21.2) and Jerami Grant (20.5).
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.3 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.6 points per game.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Portland Trail Blazers vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Boston Celtics will take place on March 18 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 17, 9:00 pm ET) at the Moda Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Portland Trail Blazers vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Portland Trail Blazers vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Portland Trail Blazers vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.