Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to travel to the Moda Center to face play-offs disqualified Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday in their final match of the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed at the sixth spot with 43 wins in 81 matches while the Trail Blazers have managed the 13th place with a 33-48 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Trail Blazers, who lost their last three matches, have won two matches while the Warriors, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches. The Trail Blazers have lost 23 of their 40 home games while the Warriors have won 10 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Trail Blazers won four games.
- Portland and Golden State faced each other thrice this season and the Warriors won two matches while the Trail Blazers won a game.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala, Ryan Rollins, Andrew Wiggins
- Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard, Keon Johnson, Justise Winslow
Average Quarter score: (Trail Blazers 101-118 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 24-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 21-34
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Trail Blazers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 16.5 points (Warriors -16.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Over)
Prediction: Trail Blazers 101-118 Warriors
- The Trail Blazers have +900 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at -1600 to claim victory.
- This season, the Trail Blazers lost 16 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won eight of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Trail Blazers won seven of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 17 of the 52 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.5 points per game while the Trail Blazers are averaging 113.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Trail Blazers are averaging 3.3 points less per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 1.2 points more per game.
- For the Trail Blazers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 32.2 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (21.1) and Jerami Grant (20.5).
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.9) and Jordan Poole (20.4).
Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Golden State Warriors will take place on April 10 at 01:00 am IST (April 9, 02:30 pm ET) at the Moda Center .
Where to watch the live telecast of Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app