Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to the Scotiabank Arena to face Pascal Siakam's Toronto Raptors on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top with 58 wins in 81 matches while the Raptors have managed the ninth place with a 40-41 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks, who lost their last game against Memphis Grizzlies, have won seven matches while the Raptors, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses . The Raptors have lost 14 of their 40 home games while the Bucks have won 26 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Raptors have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Bucks won four games.
- Toronto and Milwaukee faced each other thrice this season and the Bucks won all the fixtures.
- The Raptors include Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Scottie Barnes, Juancho Hernangomez as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Grayson Allen
- Raptors: Jeff Dowtin Jr., Otto Porter Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Raptors 116-112 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 33-24
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Raptors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Raptors -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Raptors 116-112 Bucks
- The Raptors have -165 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at +135 to claim victory.
- This season, the Raptors lost 13 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the 10 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Raptors won 14 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 15 of the 71 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 117.1 points per game while the Raptors are averaging 112.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Raptors are averaging 1.3 points more per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 3.9 points more per game.
- For the Raptors, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Pascal Siakam leads the squad with 24.2 points per game followed by Fred VanVleet (19.3), Gary Trent Jr. (17.3) and OG Anunoby (16.8).
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.1 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.3 points per game.
Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on April 9 at 10:30 pm IST (April 9, 12:00 pm ET) at the Scotiabank Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app