Fred VanVleet-led Toronto Raptors are scheduled to square off against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander's Oklahoma City Thunder at the Scotiabank Arena on Thursday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Raptors, who defeated Denver Nuggets in their last game, have shared five wins and losses while the Thunder, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won six matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Oklahoma City have managed the eighth place in the Western Conference standings with 34 wins in 69 matches while Toronto are placed at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 33-36 record. The Raptors have lost 13 of their 34 home games while the Thunder have won 13 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Thunder have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Raptors won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Oklahoma City defeated Toronto by 19 points at the Paycom Center.
- The Raptors include Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Scottie Barnes, Juancho Hernangomez as their star players.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Aleksej Pokusevski, Luguentz Dort, Tre Mann as their star players.
- Thunder: Chet Holmgren, Aleksej Pokusevski, Kenrich Williams
- Raptors: Otto Porter Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Raptors 118-115 Thunder)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Thunder at Raptors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Thunder +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Raptors 118-115 Thunder
- The Raptors have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Thunder are listed at +190 to claim victory.
- This season, the Raptors lost 11 of the 30 games they were named the favorites while the Thunder won 22 of the 52 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Raptors won 14 of the 39 games they were named the underdogs while the Thunder lost five of the 17 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Thunder are scoring 117.8 points per game while the Raptors are averaging 112.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Raptors are averaging 0.2 points more per game, and the Thunder are managing a difference of 1.5 points more per game.
- For the Raptors, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Pascal Siakam leads the squad with 24.2 points per game followed by Fred VanVleet (19.4), Gary Trent Jr. (17.6) and OG Anunoby (16.7).
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31.3 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.2) and Luguentz Dort (14).
Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder: How to Watch
When and where will the Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Oklahoma City Thunder will take place on March 17 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 16, 6:30 pm ET) at the Scotiabank Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Oklahoma City Thunder will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Oklahoma City Thunder can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app