After taking a 1-0 lead in the NBA Playoffs 2023 first round, Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to square off against Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the TD Garden on Tuesday in the second game of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference playoffs, Round 1. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Celtics finished in second place with a 57-25 record while the Hawks have managed the seventh spot after defeating Miami Heat in the play-in tournament.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have won four matches while the Hawks, who lost their last game against Boston, have won two matches. The Celtics have lost nine of their 42 home games while the Hawks have won 18 of their 44 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks have played three games in the regular season and the Celtics won all the matches.
- The Celtics and the Bulls have played 12 Playoff series and the Celtics dominate with 10 wins while the Hawks won two series.
- The Celtics are currently on a six-game winning streak against the Hawks.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, and Al Horford as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, and AJ Griffin as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Hawks: -
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 120-109 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 32-25
- 2nd quarter: 31-29
- 3rd quarter: 27-24
- 4th quarter: 30-31
Hawks at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 10.5 points (Celtics -10.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 120-109 Hawks
- The Celtics have -550 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +400 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 21 of the 76 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won 10 of the 33 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won three of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 19 of the 51 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Celtics scored 112 points while the Hawks registered 99 points.
- The Celtics managed a 13-point difference against the Hawks in their first playoff game this season.
- For the Celtics, Jaylen Brown led the scoring with 29 points in the first game, followed by Jayson Tatum (25) and Derrick White (24).
- For the Hawks, Dejounte Murray led the scoring with 24 points in the first game, followed by Trae Young (16), and Clint Capela (12).
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will take place on April 19 at 04:30 am IST (April 18, 06:00 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.