After losing their first game, Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics will again host Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the TD Garden on Wednesday in the second game of their NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals. While the Celtics defeated Atlanta Hawks 4-2 in the first round, the Sixers defeated the Nets 4-0 to qualify for the second round.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Celtics have won two matches while the Sixers have won five matches. The Celtics have lost 14 of their 45 home games while the Sixers have won 25 of their 44 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers have played four games in the regular season and the Celtics won thrice while the Sixers won a game.
- The Celtics and the Sixers have played 21 Playoff series and the Celtics won 14 while the Celtics won seven.
- The Sixers managed a 1-0 lead in the ongoing Conference Semifinals against the Celtics.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, and Al Horford as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, and PJ Tucker as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 116-110 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 32-28
- 2nd quarter: 25-23
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 28-30
Sixers at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Sixers +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 218.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 116-110 Sixers
- The Celtics have -400 odds to pick up the win, while the Sixers are listed at +310 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 24 of the 82 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won 11 of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won three of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 15 of the 63 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Celtics are averaging 120.2 points per game while the Sixers are scoring 106.8 points per game.
- The Celtics are averaging 13.4 points more than the Sixers in the playoffs this season.
- For the Sixers, James Harden led the scoring with 22.8 points in the playoffs, followed by Tyrese Maxey (22.6), Joel Embiid (20), and Tobias Harris (19.8).
- For the Celtics, Jayson Tatum leads the scoring with 28.9 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Jaylen Brown (26.1), Marcus Smart (16), and Derrick White (15.4).
Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on May 4 at 05:30 am IST (May 3, 07:00 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.