After taking a 1-0 lead, Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets will again host Devin Booker's Phoenix Suns at the Ball Arena for their second Western Conference Semifinals game on Monday night. The Nuggets defeated Minnesota Timberwolves 4-1 in the first round while the Suns eliminated Los Angeles Clippers 4-1 to qualify for the second round.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Nuggets and the Suns, both have won four matches. The Nuggets have lost seven of their 45 home games while the Suns have won 19 of their 44 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns have played four games in the regular season and both shared two victories.
- The Nuggets and the Suns have played four Playoff series and the Suns won three series while the Nuggets won just one.
- Denver have taken a 1-0 lead in the Western Conference semifinal against Phoenix.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Michael Porter Jr, and Bruce Brown Jr. as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, and Torrey Craig as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 117-112 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 29-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-27
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 30-30
Suns at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Nuggets -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 117-112 Suns
- The Nuggets have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 21 of the 71 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 27 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won eight of the 17 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 22 of the 61 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the playoffs, the Nuggets are averaging 116 points per game while the Suns are scoring 119.5 points per game.
- The Suns are averaging 3.5 points more than the Nuggets in the playoffs this season.
- For the Suns, Devin Booker led the scoring with 35.5 points in the playoffs, followed by Kevin Durant (28.5), Deandre Ayton (15.7), and Chris Paul (13.2).
- For the Nuggets, Jamal Murray led the scoring with 28.3 points in the playoffs, followed by Nikola Jokic (25.8), Michael Porter Jr. (15.5), and Aaron Gordon (15).
Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns will take place on May 2 at 07:30 am IST (May 1, 09:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.