Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Kaseya Center on Saturday in the third game of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference Semifinals. While the Knicks defeated the Cavaliers 4-1 in the first round, the Heat upset the Bucks 4-1 to qualify for the semi-final.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Heat and the Knicks, both have won four matches. The Heat have lost 15 of their 45 home games while the Knicks have won 19 of their 44 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Miami Heat vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- New York Knicks and Miami Heat have played three games in the regular season and the Heat won all the matches.
- The Knicks and the Heat have played seven Playoff series and the Heat won four while the Knicks won thrice.
- Miami and New York are currently leveled at 1-1 in the Conference Semifinals.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, and RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, and Kevin Love as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Heat 107-103 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 24-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 30-23
Knicks at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Heat -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 208.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 107-103 Knicks
- The Heat have -160 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +135 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 22 of the 52 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 22 of the 46 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 10 of the 39 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 13 of the 43 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the playoffs, the Heat are averaging 119 points per game while the Knicks are scoring 101.4 points per game.
- The Heat are averaging 17.6 points more than the Knicks in the playoffs this season.
- For the Heat, Jimmy Butler led the scoring with 35.5 points in the playoffs, followed by Bam Adebayo (16.9) and Gabe Vincent (15.1).
- For the Knicks, Jalen Brunson leads the scoring with 25 points per game in the playoffs, followed by RJ Barrett (19.6), and Julius Randle (16.2).
Miami Heat vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks will take place on May 7 at 01:00 am IST (May 6, 02:30 pm ET) at the Kaseya Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.