After taking a 1-0 lead in the Eastern Conference Semifinals, Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to take on Jalen Brunson's New York Knicks at the Madison Square Garden on Tuesday in the second game of their NBA Playoffs 2023. While the Knicks defeated the Cavaliers 4-1 in the first round, the Heat upset the Bucks 4-1 to qualify for the semi-final. The Knicks have lost 19 of their 44 home games while the Heat have won 20 of their 45 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Knicks have won three matches while the Heat have won four matches. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Knicks have managed the fifth spot with a 47-35 record while the Heat defeated Chicago Bulls in the play-in tournament to clinch the eighth seed.
New York Knicks vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- New York Knicks and Miami Heat have played three games in the regular season and the Heat won all the matches.
- The Knicks and the Heat have played seven Playoff series and the Heat won four while the Knicks won thrice.
- Miami have managed a 1-0 lead in the Conference Semifinals against New York so far this season.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, and RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, and Kevin Love as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 104-106 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-21
- 3rd quarter: 25-29
- 4th quarter: 24-30
Heat at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points ( Knicks -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 206.5 (Over)
Prediction: Knicks 104-106 Heat
- The Knicks have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost 13 of the 42 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 10 of the 38 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 22 of the 46 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 22 of the 52 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Knicks are averaging 99.8 points per game while the Heat are scoring 121.3 points per game.
- The Heat are averaging 21.5 points more than the Knicks in the playoffs this season.
- For the Heat, Jimmy Butler led the scoring with 35.5 points in the playoffs, followed by Bam Adebayo (17.2) and Gabe Vincent (14.2).
- For the Knicks, Jalen Brunson leads the scoring with 24.2 points per game in the playoffs, followed by RJ Barrett (18.8), and Julius Randle (14.4).
New York Knicks vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Miami Heat will take place on May 3 at 05:00 am IST (May 2, 06:30 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of the New York Knicks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the New York Knicks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.