After taking a two-game lead at home, Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers will travel to the Barclays Center to face Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets in Game 3 on Thursday in the first round of the NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference playoffs. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Sixers finished in third place with a 54-28 record while the Nets have managed the sixth spot with a 45-37 record
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Sixers, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have won four matches while the Nets, who lost their last three games against the 76ers, have won two matches. The Sixers have lost 12 of their 43 home games while the Nets have won 22 of their 43 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets have played four games in the regular season and the Sixers won all the matches.
- The Sixers and the Bulls have played three Playoff series and the Sixers won twice while the Nets won one series.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, and PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Nets include Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, and Nick Claxton as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Nets: Ben Simmons - OUT
- Sixers: -
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 107-102 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 29-26
- 2nd quarter: 26-24
- 3rd quarter: 25-22
- 4th quarter: 27-30
Nets vs Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Sixers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 209.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 107-102 Nets
- The Sixers have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 15 of the 61 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won 11 of the 39 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won 10 of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost 11 of the 45 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23, the Nets are scoring 113.4 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 115.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 4.3 points less per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of 0.9 points more per game.
- For the Sixers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.1 points per game followed by James Harden (21) and Tyrese Maxey (20.3).
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 26.1 points per game followed by Cameron Johnson (16.6) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.5).
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on April 21 at 05:00 am IST (April 20, 06:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.