After losing their Game 1 in the NBA Playoffs 2023 first round, Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on Tuesday in the second game. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Cavaliers finished in fourth place with a 51-31 record while the Knicks have managed the fifth spot with a 47-35 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Cavaliers, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won three matches while the Knicks, who won their last game against Cleveland, have also won three matches. The Cavaliers have lost 11 of their 42 home games while the Knicks have won 25 of their 42 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks have played four games in the regular season and the Knicks won three matches while the Cavaliers won a game.
- The Cavaliers and the Knicks have played three Playoff series and the Knicks haven't lost a single series.
- In their first playoff game this season, the Knicks defeated the Cavaliers by four points in a road game.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, and Evan Mobley as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, and RJ Barrett as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Knicks: Isaiah Roby - OUT
- Cavaliers: Dylan Windler - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 112-107 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-23
- 3rd quarter: 25-28
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Knicks at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Cavaliers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 212.5 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 112-107 Knicks
- The Cavaliers have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers lost 21 of the 66 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 21 of the 44 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Cavaliers won six of the 17 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 12 of the 39 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Knicks scored 101 points while the Cavaliers registered 97 points.
- The Knicks managed a four-point difference against the Cavaliers in their first playoff game this season.
- For the Cavaliers, Donovan Mitchell led the scoring with 38 points in the first game, followed by Darius Garland (17) and Jarrett Allen (14).
- For the Knicks, Jalen Brunson led the scoring with 27 points in the first game, followed by Julius Randle (19), and RJ Barrett (17).
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will take place on April 19 at 05:00 am IST (April 15, 06:30 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.