Ja Morant's Memphis Grizzlies are just one loss away from crashing out of the NBA Playoffs 2023 as they have lost three of their four games against LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers. The Grizzlies will now host the Lakers at the FedExForum for their fifth match on Wednesday. The Grizzlies have lost seven of their 43 home games while the Lakers have won 21 of their 43 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies have lost four matches while the Lakers have lost just one game. In the Western Conference regular season standings, the Grizzlies finished in second place with a 51-31 record while the Lakers have managed the seventh spot after defeating Minnesota Timberwolves in the play-in tournament.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers have played three games in the regular season and the Lakers won twice while the Grizzlies won a game.
- The Grizzlies and the Lakers will play their first NBA Playoff series against each other.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., and Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, and Rui Hachimura as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 112-110 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 29-25
- 2nd quarter: 30-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-27
- 4th quarter: 27-30
Lakers at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Grizzlies -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 221.5 (Under)
Prediction: Grizzlies 112-110 Lakers
- The Grizzlies have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at -145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 19 of the 68 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 17 of the 46 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won three of the 18 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost 11 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Grizzlies are averaging 106.8 points per game while the Lakers are scoring 112.3 points per game.
- The Lakers are averaging 5.5 points more against the Grizzlies in the playoffs this season.
- For the Lakers, LeBron James led the scoring with 24 points in the playoffs, followed by Anthony Davis (19.5) and Rui Hachimura (18).
- For the Grizzlies, Ja Morant leads the scoring with 27.3 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Desmond Bane (23.3), and Jaren Jackson Jr. (19).
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on April 27 at 05:00 am IST (April 26, 06:30 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.