After managing a 2-1 lead, Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Giannis Antetokounmpo-less Milwaukee Bucks at the Kaseya Center on Monday in the fourth game of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference playoffs, Round 1. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Bucks finished in first place with a 58-24 record while the Heat defeated Chicago Bulls in the play-in tournament to clinch the eighth seed.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Heat have won three matches while the Bucks have won just one match. The Heat have lost 15 of their 43 home games while the Bucks have won 26 of their 42 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat have played four games in the regular season and both shared two wins.
- The Heat managed a 2-1 lead against the Bucks in the Playoffs this season.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, and Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, and Bobby Portis as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Heat 107-112 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 28-25
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 25-29
- 4th quarter: 27-30
Bucks at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Bucks -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 217.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 107-112 Bucks
- The Heat have +145 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -175 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 17 of the 74 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 17 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the 11 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 22 of the 52 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Heat are averaging 121 points while the Bucks are scoring 118 points per game.
- The Heat are managing a three-point difference against the Bucks in their playoff series this season.
- For the Bucks, Khris Middleton leads the scoring with 24 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Jrue Holiday (19.7) and Patt Connaughton (16.5).
- For the Heat, Jimmy Butler leads the scoring with 30 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Bam Adebayo with 17.3 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on April 25 at 05:00 am IST (April 24, 06:30 pm ET) at the Kaseya Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.