After trailing to 3-1 against Miami Heat, Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler's Miami at the Fiserv Forum on Wednesday night in the fifth game of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference playoffs, Round 1. The Bucks have lost 10 of their 43 home games while the Heat have won 18 of their 43 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Bucks have won just one match while the Heat have won four matches. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Bucks finished in first place with a 58-24 record while the Heat defeated Chicago Bulls in the play-in tournament to clinch the eighth seed.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat have played four games in the regular season and both shared two wins.
- The Bucks and the Heat have played three Playoff series and the Heat won two while the Bucks won a series.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, and Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, and Kevin Love as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 114-108 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 31-26
- 2nd quarter: 30-24
- 3rd quarter: 25-28
- 4th quarter: 28-30
Heat at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 11.5 points (Heat +11.5)
Over/Under (OU): 219.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 114-108 Heat
- The Bucks have -650 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +475 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 18 of the 75 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 18 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the 11 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 22 of the 52 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Heat are averaging 123 points while the Bucks are scoring 117 points per game.
- The Heat are averaging six points more against the Bucks in their playoff series this season.
- For the Bucks, Khris Middleton leads the scoring with 21.5 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Brook Lopez (19.3) and Jrue Holiday (18.3).
- For the Heat, Jimmy Butler leads the scoring with 36.5 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Bam Adebayo (16.8) and Caleb Martin (13.5).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat will take place on April 27 at 07:00 am IST (April 26, 08:30 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.