Defending champions Golden State Warriors and De'Aaron Fox-led Sacramento Kings have shared two wins each in the NBA Playoffs 2023 Round 1 and will next face each other at the Golden 1 Center for the fifth game on Wednesday night. The Kings have lost 18 of their 43 home games while the Warriors have won 11 of their 43 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Kings have won two matches while the Warriors have won three matches. In the Western Conference regular season standings, the Kings finished in third place with a 48-34 record while the Warriors have managed the sixth spot with a 44-38 record.
Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors have played four games in the regular season and the Warriors won three matches while the Kings won a game.
- The Kings and the Warriors are currently tied 2-2 in the playoffs this season.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, and Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, and Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Kings 115-120 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 27-31
- 2nd quarter: 31-27
- 3rd quarter: 28-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Warriors -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 115-120 Warriors
- The Kings have +145 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at -175 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 14 of the 51 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won nine of the 33 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 13 of the 35 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 17 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA Playoffs 2023, the Warriors are scoring 117.3 points per game while the Kings are averaging 115.5 points per game.
- The Warriors are averaging 1.8 points more per game against the Kings in the Playoffs.
- In the Playoffs, De'Aaron Fox leads the scoring for the Warriors with 31.5 points per game followed by Malik Monk (17.5) and Domantas Sabonis (16.3).
- In the Playoffs, Steph Curry leads the scoring for the Warriors with 31.5 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (20.3) and Andrew Wiggins (19.3).
Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors will take place on April 27 at 07:30 am IST (April 26, 09:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.