The New Orleans Pelicans will take on the Atlanta Hawks in an entertaining matchup at the Smoothie King Centre in the Eastern Conference standings, the Hawks are placed at the eighth spot with 27 wins in 54 matches. Whereas the Pelicans are at the ninth spot with a 28-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Pelicans defeated the Sacramento Kings in their last game, whereas the Hawks lost to the Denver Nuggets. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks won five matches while the Pelicans won two games. New Orleans has lost nine of their 28 home games while Atlanta has won 14 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks at New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks have won eight games.
- New Orleans and Atlanta have squared off against each other once this season where the Hawks won the game 124-121.
- The Pelicans include Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram, Trey Murphy III and CJ McCollum as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Dejounte Murray, Deandre Hunter and Jason Collins as their star players.
- Pelicans: Jonas Valanciunas, Brandon Ingram, Dyson Daniels, Zion Williamson, E.J. Liddell
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 116 – Hawks 114)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-36
- 4th quarter: 29- 21
Hawks at Pelicans: Betting Odds
- Against The Spread (ATS): Pelicans (Atlanta Hawks +2)
- Over/Under (OU): 234.5
- Prediction: Pelicans 118 – Hawks 113
- The Pelicans have -131 odds to win the game while the Hawks are listed with +110 odds to clinch the victory.
- The Pelicans have been the favorites in 28 games this season and have registered 19 wins in those fixtures.
- The Hawks have won 11 out of 15 games as the underdog on the money line.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 115.5 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 116.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are allowing 116.5 PPG, while the Suns are conceding 113.7 PPG.
- For the Pelicans, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game. Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26.0 points per game followed by CJ McCollum’s 21.3 points and Brandon Ingram’s 21.1 points per game.
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.0 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray (21.2) and De'Andre Hunter (16.1).
New Orleans Pelicans vs Atlanta Hawks : How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Atlanta Hawks will take place on February 8 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 7, 7:30 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Centre.
Where to watch the live telecast of New Orleans Pelicans vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New Orleans Pelicans vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New Orleans Pelicans vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app