New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to host Brooklyn Nets at the Smoothie King Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022 regular season. While the Pelicans won their last fixture against Houston Rockets, Chicago Bulls ended Brooklyn Nets' 12-game winning streak on Wednesday night.
Brooklyn are placed third in the Eastern Conference standings with 25 wins in 38 matches while New Orleans have also managed the third spot in the Western Conference points table with 24-14 record. In their last 10 NBA games, the Nets have lost just one while the Pelicans won six matches.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pelicans won three games.
- The Pelicans defeated the Nets by 22 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: T.J. Warren
- Pelicans: Brandon Ingram (out), Zion Williamson (out), E.J. Liddell (out), Larry Nance Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 112-118 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Nets -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pelicans 112-118 Nets
- The Nets have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +160 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pelicans have won five of the 17 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets won 22 of the 26 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets managed 115.2 points per game while the Pelicans averaged 117.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans averaged 4.4 points more per game, and the Nets managed a difference of 4.4 points more per game.
- For the Pelicans, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (20.8) and CJ McCollum (20).
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.6 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.2 points per game.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Brooklyn Nets will take place on January 7 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 6, 7:30 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of New Orleans Pelicans vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New Orleans Pelicans vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New Orleans Pelicans vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.