Julius Randle's New York Knicks are scheduled to square off against LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the Madison Square Garden on Tuesday. Both the teams have lost their previous fixtures as the Lakers managed four wins while the Knicks shared five wins and losses each in their last 10 NBA fixtures.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Knicks are placed at the seventh spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 27 wins in 51 matches while the Lakers have managed the 13th place in the Western Conference standings with a 23-28 record. The Knicks lost 13 of their 25 home games while the Lakers won 10 of their 26 road games so far this season.
New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Knicks and the Lakers have shared five wins each.
- The Lakers last won a road game in the regular season against the Knicks in January 2020.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Thomas Bryant, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- Lakers: LeBron James, Austin Reaves, Anthony Davis
- Knicks: Mitchell Robinson
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 120-116 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 32-26
- 2nd quarter: 29-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-29
- 4th quarter: 31-33
Lakers at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Knicks -2.5)|
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Under)
Prediction: Knicks 112-109 Lakers
- The Knicks have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost six of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won nine of the 32 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 117.1 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 114.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 1.9 points more per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of one point less per game.
- For the Knicks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (22.5) and RJ Barrett (20.3).
- For the Lakers, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 30.2 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.7 points per game.
New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on February 1 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 31, 7:30 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app