Paolo Banchero's Orlando Magic are scheduled to host Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets at the Amway Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Magic, who lost against New York Knicks in their previous game, have shared five wins and losses each while the Nuggets, who defeated Minnesota Timberwolves in their last fixture, have won six matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Orlando are placed at the 13th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 22 wins in 55 matches while Denver have managed the top place in the Western Conference standings with a 38-17 record. The Magic lost 14 of their 27 home games while the Nuggets won 12 of their 25 road games so far this season.
Orlando Magic vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Magic won just one games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Nuggets defeated the Magic by three points.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: -
- Magic: Mo Bamba
Average Quarter score: (Magic 110-122 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nuggets at Magic: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Nuggets -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Magic 110-122 Nuggets
- The Nuggets have -260 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +210 to claim victory.
- This season, the Magic lost nine of the 12 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won five of the 11 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Magic won 19 of the 43 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 11 of the 44 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 116.8 points per game while the Magic are averaging 111.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Magic are averaging 3 points less per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 3.8 points more per game.
- For the Magic, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 20.3 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 19.5 points per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (20.2), Aaron Gordon (16.7) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.5).
Orlando Magic vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Orlando Magic vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Orlando Magic and Denver Nuggets will take place on February 10 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 9, 7:00 pm ET) at the Amway Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Orlando Magic vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Orlando Magic and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Orlando Magic vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Orlando Magic and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Orlando Magic vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app