Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to host Detroit Pistons in their back-to-back fixtures in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Tuesday. The fifth-placed in the Eastern Conference standings, Sixers will square off against the bottom-placed Pistons at the Wells Fargo Center.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Sixers have won 24 of their 39 matches in the NBA while the Pistons have lost 32 of their 43 game so far in the league. In the Eastern Conference fixtures, Philadelphia have a 16-10 record while Detroit have managed just four wins in their 23 matches. While the Sixers have lost six of their 22 home games, the Pistons have won six of their 24 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Pistons won two games.
- This season, the Sixers and the Pistons have met twice as the former winning on both the occassions.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Pistons include Bojan Bogdanovic, Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivy, Alec Burks, Saddiq Bey as their star players.
- Pistons: Marvin Bagley III, Cade Cunningham, Isaiah Livers, Buddy Boeheim, Bojan Bogdanovic, Jalen Duren
- Sixers: Joel Embiid, PJ Tucker
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 120-110 Pistons)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-26
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Pistons at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Sixers -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 120-110 Pistons
- The Sixers have -480 odds to pick up the win, while the Pistons are listed at +360 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pistons have won 11 of the 43 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost nine of the 29 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pistons managed 111.7 points per game while the Sixers averaged 112.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers averaged 3.6 points more per game, and the Pistons managed a difference of 7.3 points less per game.
- For the Sixers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.5 points per game followed by James Harden (22) and Tyrese Maxey (21.5).
- For the Pistons, seven players are averaging at least 10 points per game while Bojan Bogdanovic and Cade Cunningham lead the squad with 21 and 19.9 points per game, respectively.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Detroit Pistons will take place on January 11 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 10, 7:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Detroit Pistons will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Detroit Pistons can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app