Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to host Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Wells Fargo Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Sixers are placed at the third spot with 34 wins in 53 matches while the Knicks have managed the seventh place with a 30-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Knicks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Sixers, who lost their last two games, have won seven matches. While New York won 16 of their 27 road games, Philadelphia have lost eight of their 28 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Knicks won four games.
- The Knicks and the Sixers faced each other thrice this season and the Knicks won on two occasions.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- Sixers: -
- Knicks: Mitchell Robinson
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 125-119 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 32-27
- 3rd quarter: 29-33
- 4th quarter: 34-29
Knicks at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Sixers -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 125-119 Knicks
- The Sixers have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost eight of the 25 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won five of the 12 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 13 of the 31 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 12 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 114.3 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 114.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 1.8 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 3.5 points more per game.
- For the Knicks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.2) and RJ Barrett (20.1).
- For the Sixers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by James Harden (21.1) and Tyrese Maxey (19.7).
Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and New York Knicks will take place on February 11 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 10, 7:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app