Chris Paul's Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Clint Capela's Atlanta Hawks at the Footprint Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. Currently, the Suns are on a two-game winning streak while the Hawks lost their last two fixtures, however, both the teams managed six wins in their last 10 NBA fixtures this season.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Phoenix are placed at the seventh spot in the Western Conference standings with 27 wins in 52 matches while Atlanta have managed the eighth place in the Eastern Conference standings with a 25-26 record. The Suns have lost eight of their 27 home games while the Hawks have won 12 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Suns won four games.
- The Hawks last won a regular season road game against the Suns in February 2019.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: Trae Young
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Payne, Landry Shamet
Average Quarter score: (Suns 123-121 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 31-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-31
- 4th quarter: 33-32
Hawks at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Suns -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 123-121 Hawks
- The Suns have -125 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 17 of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won six of the 19 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won nine of the 17 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 13 of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 116 points per game while the Suns are averaging 112.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 1.3 points more per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.6 points less per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.8) and Mikal Bridges (16.8).
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 21.2 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Atlanta Hawks will take place on February 2 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 1, 10:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app