Chris Paul's Phoenix Suns are scheduled to take on Charlotte Hornets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Tuesday night at the Footprint Center. The Hornets lost their last game against Utah Jazz while the Suns are currently on a three-game winning streak. In their last 10 NBA matches, Phoenix won four games while Charlotte managed three victories.
The Suns are placed at the seventh spot in the Western Conference standings with 24 wins in 48 matches while the Hornets have managed the 14th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 13 wins in 48 matches. Phoenix have lost seven of their 24 home matches while Charlotte have won eight of their 27 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns and the Hornets shared five victories each.
- Charlotte last won a regular season game against Phoenix in February 2021.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Mark Williams and PJ Washington as their star players.
- Hornets: Kelly Oubre Jr.
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Payne, Josh Okogie, Landry Shamet
Average Quarter score: (Suns 120-110 Hornets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-27
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Hornets at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Suns -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 120-110 Hornets
- The Suns have -270 odds to pick up the win, while the Hornets are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 16 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Hornets won 12 of the 47 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hornets managed 112.6 points per game while the Suns averaged 112.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns averaged 0.6 points more per game, and the Hornets managed a difference of 6.3 points less per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.5) and Mikal Bridges (16.3).
- For the Hornets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.5 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.4) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.2).
Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Charlotte Hornets will take place on January 25 at 7:30 am IST (Jan 24, 9:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Charlotte Hornets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Charlotte Hornets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.