Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to host Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the Footprint Center in the NBA 2022-3 regular season on Thursday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns have managed the fourth place with 32 wins in 59 matches followed by the Clippers at the fifth place with a 32-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have lost three matches while the Clippers, who defeated Golden State Warriors in their previous fixture, have won six matches. Phoenix have lost nine of their 29 home games while Los Angeles Clippers have won 17 of their 32 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Clippers won four games.
- Phoenix and LA Clippers faced each other twice this season and the Suns won both the matches.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Mikal Bridges as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: -
- Suns: Kevin Durant, Landry Shamet, Cameron Payne
Average Quarter score: (Suns 122-121 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-31
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Clippers at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Clippers +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 122-121 Clippers
- The Suns have -105 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at -115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 18 of the 40 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won four of the 20 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 19 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 12 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 111 points per game while the Suns are averaging 112.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 1.4 points more per game, and the Clippers are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Suns, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 26.6 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton with 18.6 points per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.3 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 22 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on February 17 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 16, 10:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app