Damian Lillard's Portland Trail Blazers are scheduled to host Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers at the Moda Center on Thursday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. While the Cavaliers lost their last game against Utah Jazz, the Trail Blazers are currently on a four-game losing streak.
Portland are placed 11th in the Western Conference standings with 19 wins in 40 matches while Cleveland have managed the fifth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 26-16 record. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Cavs have shared five wins and losses each while the Rip City managed only two victories.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Trail Blazers and the Cavaliers shared five wins each.
- Cleveland defeated Portland by 18 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Josh Hart, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: Dean Wade, Dylan Windler
- Trail Blazers: Nassir Little, Justise Winslow
Average Quarter score: (Trail Blazers 111-114 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 25-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Cavaliers at Trail Blazers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Cavaliers -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 223.5 (Over)
Prediction: Trail Blazers 111-114 Cavaliers
- The Trail Blazers have +120 odds to pick up the win, while the Cavaliers are listed at -140 to claim victory.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have won seven of the 19 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 11 of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers managed 111.5 points per game while the Trail Blazers averaged 112.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Trail Blazers averaged 0.1 points more per game, and the Cavaliers managed a difference of 4.7 points more per game.
- For the Trail Blazers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 27.4 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (22.2) and Jerami Grant (21.9).
- For the Cavaliers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 29.3 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.4 points per game.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on January 13 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 12, 10:00 pm ET) at the Moda Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.