Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to host Kyrie Irving's Dallas Mavericks at the Golden 1 Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings are placed at the third spot with 31 wins in 54 matches followed by the Mavericks at the fourth place with a 30-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Both the teams won their last two matches as the Kings shared five wins and losses each while the Mavericks won six matches in their last 10 NBA fixtures. The Kings lost 11 of their 27 home games while the Mavericks won 11 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Kings won four games.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Luka Doncic, Maxi Kleber, Davis Bertans
- Kings: -
Average Quarter score: (Kings 117-116 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Mavericks +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 117-116 Mavericks
- The Kings have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost eight of the 30 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 12 of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won nine of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 10 of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 112.5 points per game while the Kings are averaging 119.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.7 points more per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of o.5 points more per game.
- For the Kings, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 24.1 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis (18.6) and Harrison Barnes (15.1).
- For the Mavericks, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.4 points per game followed by Christian Wood with 18.1 points per game.
Sacramento Kings vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Dallas Mavericks will take place on February 11 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 10, 10:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app