Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to host Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the Golden 1 Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings have managed the third place with 36 wins in 61 matches while the Clippers are placed at the seventh spot with a 33-32 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Sacramento, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have lost three matches while LA Clippers, who lost their last four matches, have won four games. The Kings have lost 12 of their 30 home games while the Clippers have won 18 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Kings and the Clippers shared five victories each.
- Sacramento and LA Clippers faced each other thrice this season and the Kings both their away fixtures while the Clippers also won a road game.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: -
- Kings: -
Average Quarter score: (Kings 120-121 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-37
- 4th quarter: 36-30
Clippers at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Clippers +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 240.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 120-121 Clippers
- The Kings have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +165 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost nine of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won five of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 10 of the 26 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 15 of the 43 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 112.5 points per game while the Kings are averaging 120.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.6 points more per game, and the Clippers are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 18.8 points per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.5 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23 points per game.
Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on March 4 at 8:30 am IST (Mar 3, 10:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app