De'Aaron Fox-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to square off against Paul George's Los Angeles Clippers at the Golden 1 Center on Wednesday night. In the 2023-24 NBA regular season Western Conference standings, the Kings are placed sixth with 10 wins in 16 matches while the Clippers have managed the 11 spot with a 7-9 record.
Sacramento are currently on a two-game winning streak and qualified for the In-Season Tournament quarter-finals while the LA Clippers lost their last game against the defending champions, Denver Nuggets, in the regular season. The Kings have lost one of their six home games while the Clippers have won two of their eight road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- The Sacramento Kings dominated the Los Angeles Clippers with three wins last season in their four regular season fixtures.
- In their last 10 NBA regular season matches, the Kings dominated the Clippers with six victories.
- The Kings are currently on a three-game winning streak against the Clippers in the regular season.
- The Kings feature De'Aaron Fox, Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, Kevin Huerter, and Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Clippers feature Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, James Harden, and Ivica Zubac as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Kings 114-112 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 24-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 34-27
- 4th quarter: 29-28
Clippers at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Kings +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 114-112 Clippers
- The Kings have +105 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at -125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings have lost five of the 11 games as the favorites while the Clippers are winless in their four games as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings have won four of the five games as the underdogs while the Clippers have lost five of the 12 games as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2023-24 regular season, the Kings are averaging 116.1 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 111.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are scoring 0.3 points more per game, and the Clippers are scoring 3.4 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, Paul George is leading the squad this season with 24.2 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 21.1 points per game. Apart from them, James Harden is averaging 14.1 ppg while Norman Powell is scoring 12.9 ppg.
- For the Kings, De'Aaron Fox is leading the squad this season with 29.8 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game. Apart from them, Malik Monk is averaging 13.7 ppg while Keegan Murray is scoring 13.2 ppg.
Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on November 30 at 08:30 a.m. IST (November 29, 11:00 p.m. ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.