Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics will travel to the AT&T Center on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season to face San Antonio Spurs. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics have shared five wins and losses each while the Spurs have managed three wins and lost seven matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
With 12 wins in 38 matches, San Antonio Spurs are placed 14th in the Western Conference standings and have lost 12 of their 19 home games so far this season. On the other hand, Boston Celtics are leading the Eastern Conference points table with 27 victories in 39 matches and have lost seven of their 19 road games.
San Antonio Spurs vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Spurs have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Celtics won three games.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeramy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
- Spurs: Keita Bates-Diop, Josh Richardson, Devin Vassell
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 112-120 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-30
- 4th quarter: 29-33
Celtics at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 12.5 (Spurs +12.5)
Over/Under (OU): 235.5 (Under)
Prediction: Spurs 112-120 Celtics
- The Celtics have -900 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +600 to claim victory.
- This season, the Spurs have won 10 of the 35 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 12 of the 39 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics managed 118.7 points per game while the Spurs averaged 111.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs averaged 9.2 points less per game, and the Celtics managed a difference of 5.8 points more per game.
- For the Spurs, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.6 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 19.4 points per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.7 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.9 points per game.
San Antonio Spurs vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Boston Celtics will take place on January 8 at 4:30 am IST (Jan 7, 6:00 pm ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of San Antonio Spurs vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of San Antonio Spurs vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of San Antonio Spurs vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app