The Salt Lake City-based NBA franchise, Utah Jazz are scheduled to host Luka Doncic's Dallas Mavericks at the Vivint Smart Home Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks are placed at the sixth spot with 26 wins in 50 matches while the Jazz have managed the 10th place with a 25-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While Utah lost their previous game against Portland Trail Blazers, Dallas beat Phoenix Suns in their last fixture despite Luka Doncic leaving the game in the first quarter due to an ankle injury. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Jazz have shared five wins and losses while the Mavericks have won three matches.
Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz and the Mavericks shared five wins each.
- Dallas defeated Utah by three points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Mavericks last won a regular season road game against the Jazz in August 2020.
- The Jazz include Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Malik Beasley, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Luka Doncic, Maxi Kleber, Christian Wood
- Jazz: -
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 112-115 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Mavericks +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234 (Under)
Prediction: Jazz 112-115 Mavericks
- The Jazz have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +260 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz lost 11 of the 26 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 10 of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Jazz won 10 of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 10 of the 26 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 112.9 points per game while the Jazz are averaging 117.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz are averaging 1.1 points more per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Jazz, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 21 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.8 points per game followed by Christian Wood (18.4) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.9).
Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Dallas Mavericks will take place on January 29 at 7:30 am IST (Jan 28, 9:00 pm ET) at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app