After registering back-to-back victories, LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers will look to continue their winning form in the NBA 2022-23 regular season when they face Washington Wizards on Sunday night at the Capital One Arena. The Lakers have won seven of their last 10 games while the Wizards have lost six of their last 10 games this season.
Washington Wizards have won eight of their 12 home games so far this season while Los Angeles Lakers have played nine road games so far this season and won three of them. Anthony Davis, LeBron James have displayed tremendous performances in their last 10 games while the Wizards have won just one of their last five games and will look to bounce back on the winning ways.
The Lakers are placed on the 12th spot in the Western Conference standings with nine wins in 21 games, on the other hand, the Wizards have 11 victories in 23 games and are placed at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference points table.
Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Wizards have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Lakers won four games.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- Lakers: Dennis Schroder, Cole Swider
- Wizards: Delon Wright, Rui Hachimura
Average Quarter score: (Wizards 110-113 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 24-29
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 30-30
Lakers at Wizards: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Wizards 110-113 Lakers
- The money line for this match is not available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Wizards have won three of the five games they were named favorites while the Lakers won six of the 10 games they played as favorites.
- The Lakers have won three of their 11 games played as underdogs while the Wizards have won eight of the 18 games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers managed 113.1 points per game while the Wizards averaged 110.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wizards averaged 1.1 points more per game, and the Lakers managed a difference of 1.2 points less per game.
- For the Wizards, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Bradley Beal leads the squad with 23.6 points per game followed by Kristaps Porzingis (21.6) and Kyle Kuzma (20.6).
- For the Lakers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Davis leads the squad with 26.3 points per game followed by LeBron James with 25.8 points per game.
Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on December 5 at 4:30 am IST (Dec 4, 6:00 pm ET) at the Capital One Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Washington Wizards and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.