Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to host Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture on Friday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hawks are placed at the eighth spot with 29 wins in 59 matches while the Cavaliers have managed the fourth place with a 38-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Atlanta Hawks, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have lost six matches while Cleveland Cavaliers, who lost their last game against Denver Nuggets, have won seven matches. The Hawks have lost 12 of their 27 home games while the Cavaliers have won 13 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Cavaliers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hawks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Cavaliers defeated the Hawks by 12 points.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: Ricky Rubio
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 118-115 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Cavaliers at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Hawks -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 118-115 Cavaliers
- The Hawks have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Cavaliers are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 15 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Cavaliers won five of the 13 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won seven of the 22 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 16 of the 49 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers are scoring 111.8 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 116.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.3 points less per game, and the Cavaliers are managing a difference of 5.7 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.7 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.7 points per game.
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 27.3 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.7 points per game.
Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on February 25 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 24, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app