Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to host Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, won four matches while the Suns, who lost their last three matches, lost just two matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Atlanta are placed at the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 27 wins in 55 matches while Phoenix have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with a 30-26 record. The Hawks have lost 11 of their 24 home games while the Suns have won 11 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Suns won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Hawks defeated the Suns by 32 points.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- Suns: Jae Crowder, Cameron Payne, Landry Shamet
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 118-116 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-27
- 4th quarter: 29-31
Suns at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Suns +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 118-116 Suns
- The Hawks have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 13 of the 33 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 18 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won seven of the 22 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 18 of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 112.7 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 116.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.8 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 21.1 points per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 26.8 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (18.4) and Mikal Bridges (17.2).
Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns will take place on February 10 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 9, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app