Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to host Kyrie Irving's Brooklyn Nets at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the top with 36 wins in 51 matches while the Nets are placed at the fourth spot with a 31-19 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Both, the Celtics and the Nets will enter the Wednesday's game after winning their previous fixtures as Boston won seven matches while Brooklyn won four matches in their last 10 NBA fixtures. The Celtics lost six of their 25 home games while the Nets won 16 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- Boston and Brooklyn faced each other twice this season and the Celtics won both the fixtures.
- The Celtics have defeated the Nets in all of their last five head-to-head fixtures in the regular season.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Kevin Durant, Ben Simmons, TJ Warren
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 122-119 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 34-28
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Nets +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 122-119 Nets
- The Celtics have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +300 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 13 of the 49 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won six of the 17 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics lost both the games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost eight of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 114.4 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 5.5 points more per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 31.1 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 27 points per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27.3 points per game.
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets will take place on February 2 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 1, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app