Brooklyn Nets are set to square off against Atlanta Hawks in the NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference (EC) fixture on Friday night at the Barclays Center. While the Nets have managed 14 wins in 26 games to claim the fourth spot, the Hawks are placed at the fifth spot in the EC standings with 13 victories in 25 matches.
The Nets have won 10 of their 16 Conference games so far and lost three of their last 10 games this season. On the other hand, the Hawks are currently on a two-game losing streak and have won five of their 12 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Hawks won three games.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: John Collins, Trent Forest, De'Andre Hunter, Dejounte Murray
- Nets: Yuta Watanabe
Average Quarter score: (Nets 118-110 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 29-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-26
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Hawks at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Nets -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228 (Under)
Prediction: Nets 118-110 Hawks
- The Nets have -315 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +250 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets have lost three of the 15 games they were named favorites while the Hawks won four of the nine games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks managed 113 points per game while the Nets averaged 111.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets averaged 1 point more per game, and the Hawks managed a difference of 0.6 points less per game.
- For the Nets, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.8 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 24.9 points per game .
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.8 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Atlanta Hawks will take place on December 10 at 6:00 am IST (Dec 9, 7:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.