Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to host Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks at the Barclays Center on Tuesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets have managed the sixth place with 34 wins in 60 matches while the Bucks are placed at the top spot with a 43-17 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Nets, who have lost their previous two matches, managed three wins in their last 10 NBA matches, the Bucks are currently on a 14-game winning streak. Brooklyn have lost 11 of their 29 home games while Milwaukee have won 17 of their 19 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- Brooklyn and Milwaukee faced each other twice this season and both won their respective home game.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Wesley Matthews
- Nets: Ben Simmons
Average Quarter score: (Nets 112-119 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Bucks -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 112-119 Bucks
- The Nets have +225 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost eight of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won seven of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 12 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 114.9 points per game while the Nets are averaging 113.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 0.9 points more per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 3.7 points more per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 22.4 points per game followed by Cameron Johnson (16.2) and Spencer Dinwiddie (15.5).
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.3 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.8 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 1 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 28, 7:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app