After both Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant traded to the West, Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to host Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the Barclays Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets are placed at the fifth spot with 33 wins in 55 matches while the Sixers have managed the third place with a 34-19 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets, who defeated Chicago Bulls in their last game, have shared five wins and losses each while the Sixers, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have lost three matches. The Nets have lost 10 of their 27 home games while the Sixers have won 14 of their 25 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- Brooklyn and Philadelphia faced each other twice this season and the Sixers won on both the occasions.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Cam Thomas, Seth Curry, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- Sixers: -
- Nets: -
Average Quarter score: (Nets 110-118 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 28-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Sixers at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Sixers -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 110-118 Sixers
- The Sixers have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost eight of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won five of the 12 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won six of the 20 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 12 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 114.3 points per game while the Nets are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 1.8 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 3.5 points more per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nic Claxton leads the squad with 13.2 points per game followed by Seth Curry (10.6) and Cam Thomas (10.4).
- For the Sixers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by James Harden (21.1) and Tyrese Maxey (19.7).
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on February 12 at 4:30 am IST (Feb 11, 6:00 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app