T he Brooklyn Nets will take on Phoenix Suns in a big-ticket cross-conference matchup at the Barclays Center. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets are placed at the fifth spot with 32 wins in 53 matches. Whereas the Suns are at the sixth spot with a 29-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Nets lost their last game against Los Angeles Clippers, the Suns took down the Detroit Pistons. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets won five matches while the Suns won eight games. Brooklyn has lost nine of their 25 home games while Phoenix has won 10 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns at Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have won six games. Brooklyn and Phoenix have squared off against each other once this season where the Suns won the game 117 - 112.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Spencer Dinwiddie, Cam Thomas, Yuta Watanabe, and Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawahi Leonard, Paul George, and Norman Powell as their star players.
- Suns: Cameron Payne, Landry Shamet, Jae Crowder
- Nets: Kevin Durant, Ben Simmons, TJ Warren, Seth Curry, Dorian Finney-Smith and Spencer Dinwiddie.
Average Quarter score: (Nets 110 - Suns 114)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-36
- 4th quarter: 23- 21
Suns at Nets: Betting Odds
- Against The Spread (ATS): Suns (Nets +4.5)
- Over/Under (OU): 225.5
- Prediction: Nets 110 - Suns 114
- The Nets have +172 odds to win the game while the Suns are listed with -175 odds to clinch victory.
- This season, the Suns have won seven of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost six of the 31 games they played as the favorites.
- This season, Phoenix lost 16 of the 32 games that they were named the favorites in while Brooklyn won four of the 13 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 112.6 points per game while the Nets are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are allowing 112.3 PPG, while the Suns are conceding 111.3 PPG as they have the fifth best defence in the league.
- For the Nets, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie’s 17.7 points and Nic Claxton’s 13.1 points per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (18.0) and Mikal Bridges (17.2).
Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Phoenix Suns will take place on February 8 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 8, 7:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between the Brooklyn Nets and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app