LaMelo Ball's Charlotte Hornets are scheduled to host Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks at the Spectrum Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hornets are placed at the bottom of the table with just 15 wins in 58 matches while the Hawks have managed the eighth place with a 29-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hornets, who are currently on a six-game losing streak, have won two matches while the Hawks, who defeated Phoenix Suns in their previous game, have won four matches. The Hornets have lost 17 of their 24 home games while the Hawks have won 14 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Charlotte Hornets vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hornets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hawks won four games.
- Charlotte and Atlanta faced each other thrice this season and the Hornets won twice while the Hawks won a game.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Mark Williams, PJ Washington as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: -
- Hornets: Kelly Oubre Jr., Reggie Jackson, Cody Martin, Svi Mykhailiuk
Average Quarter score: (Hornets 118-125 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-35
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hawks at Hornets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Hawks -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 240.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hornets 118-125 Hawks
- The Hawks have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Hornets are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hornets lost two of the three games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won seven of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hornets won 14 of the 55 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 13 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 116.3 points per game while the Hornets are averaging 111.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hornets are averaging 6.9 points less per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.1 point more per game.
- For the Hornets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 22.9 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.6) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.2).
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.9 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 21 points per game.
Charlotte Hornets vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Charlotte Hornets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Atlanta Hawks will take place on February 14 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 13, 7:00 pm ET) at the Spectrum Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Charlotte Hornets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Charlotte Hornets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Charlotte Hornets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app