Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to square off against Brandon Ingram's New Orleans Pelicans at the Ball Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Tuesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets are placed at the top with 34 wins in 50 matches while the Pelicans have managed the eighth place with a 26-25 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last NBA fixtures this season, the Nuggets, who lost their last two matches, won seven games while the Pelicans, who are currently on an eight-game losing streak, managed just one victory. Denver lost just four of their 26 home games while New Orleans managed nine wins in their 25 road games so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pelicans won three games.
- The Nuggets and the Pelicans faced each other twice this season and both shared a win.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Dyson Daniels, Zion Williamson, E.J. Liddell
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 124-116 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 31-33
- 2nd quarter: 35-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Pelicans at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Nuggets -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 124-116 Pelicans
- The Nuggets have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +260 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 11 of the 40 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won six of the 25 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 115.6 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 115 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 3.8 points more per game, and the Pelicans are managing a difference of 1.5 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (19.1), Aaron Gordon (16.8) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.3).
- For the Pelicans, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by CJ McCollum (21.3) and Brandon Ingram (20.4).
Denver Nuggets vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on February 1 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 31, 10:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app