Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to square off against Devin Booker's Phoenix Suns at the Ball Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets are placed at the top with 27 wins in 40 matches while the Suns managed the eighth spot with 20 wins in 41 matches.
Currently the Nuggets are on a three-game winning streak while the Suns have lost their last six matches. Denver have lost just three of their 20 home games while Phoenix have won six of their 20 road games so far this season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets have won eight matches while the Suns have lost nine matches.
Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Suns won three games.
- Denver Nuggets defeated Phoenix Suns by three points in overtime in their previous fixture this season.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Johnson, Cameron Payne, Chris Paul
- Nuggets: Jeff Green, Collin Gillespie, Peyton Watson
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 118-111 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Suns at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 12 points (Suns +12)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 118-111 Suns
- The Nuggets have -800 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +560 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets have lost 10 of the 33 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won six of the 11 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns managed 112.7 points per game while the Nuggets averaged 116.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets averaged 2.9 points more per game, and the Suns managed a difference of 1.7 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (18), Aaron Gordon (16.9) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.4).
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.5) and Mikal Bridges (15.4).
Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns will take place on January 12 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 11, 10:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.