After taking a 3-1 lead, LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to travel to the Chase Center to face defending champions Golden State Warriors in Game 5 of their Western Conference Semifinals on Wednesday night. The Warriors have lost 10 of their 46 home games while the Lakers have won 22 of their 46 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Warriors have won two matches while the Lakers have won four matches. While the Warriors defeated Sacramento Kings 4-3 in the first round, the Lakers defeated Memphis Grizzlies 4-2 to qualify for the second round.
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers have played four games in the regular season and the Lakers won three matches while the Warriors won a game.
- The Warriors and the Lakers have played seven Playoff series and the Lakers won six while the Warriors won a series.
- The Lakers have managed a 3-1 lead against the Warriors in the NBA Playoffs 2023.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, and Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, and Rui Hachimura as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 114-116 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 28-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Lakers +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 114-116 Lakers
- The Warriors have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 19 of the 56 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 18 of the 48 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won 10 of the 34 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost 11 of the 42 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the playoffs, the Warriors are averaging 113.4 points per game while the Lakers are scoring 112.1 points per game.
- The Warriors are averaging 1.3 points more than the Lakers in the playoffs this season.
- For the Lakers, LeBron James leads the scoring with 22.6 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Anthony Davis (21.4), D'Angelo Russell (15.4), and Austin Reaves (14.7).
- For the Warriors, Steph Curry leads the scoring for the Warriors with 32.9 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.1), Andrew Wiggins (17.8), and Jordan Poole (13.1).
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on May 5 at 06:30 am IST (May 4, 08:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.