Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Anthony Edward's Minnesota Timberwolves at the Chase Center on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed at the ninth spot with 30 wins in 60 matches while the Wolves have managed the eighth place with a 31-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures this season, Golden State, who defeated Houston Rockets in their previous match, have won four matches while Minnesota, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have lost six matches. The Warriors have lost seven of their 30 home games while the Wolves have won 11 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors and the Wolves shared five wins each.
- Golden State and Minnesota squared off twice this season and both the teams shared a win.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza, Austin Rivers as their star players.
- Wolves: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, Andre Iguodala, Steph Curry, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 122-116 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-32
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Wolves at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Warriors -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 122-116 Wolves
- The Warriors have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 13 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 15 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won six of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost 10 of the 26 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.7 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are averaging 0.1 point less per game, and the Wolves are managing a difference of 0.1 point less per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.4) and Jordan Poole (20.9).
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on February 27 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 26, 7:30 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app