Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Bradley Beal's Washington Wizards at the Chase Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday night. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Warriors, who lost their last game against Portland, won six matches while the Wizards, who defeated Charlotte in their previous game, lost three matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Warriors have managed the ninth place in the Western Conference standings with 28 wins in 56 games while the Wizards are placed at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 26-29 record. The Dubs have lost seven of their 28 home games while the Wizards have won 12 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Wizards won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Warriors defeated the Wizards by nine points.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis, Kendrick Nunn as their star players.
- Wizards: Kyle Kuzma
- Warriors: Stephen Curry, Ryan Rollins, Andre Iguodala, Gary Payton II
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 122-115 Wizards)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 32-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Wizards at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Warriors -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 122-115 Wizards
- The Warriors have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Wizards are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 12 of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Wizards won 16 of the 41 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won six of the 21 games they were named the underdogs while the Wizards lost four of the 14 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wizards are scoring 113.2 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wizards are averaging 0.1 point less per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.1 point more per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.4) and Jordan Poole (20.9).
- For the Wizards, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Bradley Beal leads the squad with 22.6 points per game followed by Kristaps Porzingis (22.5) and Kyle Kuzma (21.3).
Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Washington Wizards will take place on February 14 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 13, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Washington Wizards will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Washington Wizards can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app